|How does Virginia Bank & Trust Co protect my personal information?
||To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings.
|How does Virginia Bank & Trust Co collect my personal information?
We collect your personal information, for example, when you
- open an account or provide account information
- apply for a loan or give us your employment history
- give us your contact information
We also collect your personal information from others, such as Credit bureaus, affiliates, or other companies.
|Why can't I limit all sharing?
Federal law gives you the right to limit only
- sharing for affiliates' everyday business purposes - information about your creditworthiness
- affiliates from using your information to market to you
- sharing for nonaffiliates to market to you
State laws and individual companies may give you additional rights to limit sharing.